Saturday, February 21, 2015

In

Back in the Holy Trainer since Wednesday. Two nights in a row I had nice morning wood at about 4 AM. My cock trying to break free but firmly held in place while pulling on my balls. I could feel the flush from the wave of hormones. Sweet.

I know we're not all symmetrical; faces are different one side from the other. One of our balls hangs lower than the other. I "dress left." I think that's why my holy trainer ends up turned along the "roll axis" as I wear it. I find that I have to turn it back and pull my balls around to get it pointing in the right direction. If I don't the curves of the ring don't fit as designed and it pushes up into my taint. I have to adjust each time I take a leak. I guess I didn't notice it as much with the cb6k because it had a round ring.

No comments:

Post a Comment