Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Holy Trainer Perspective

I've had the Holy Trainer for a couple of weeks and after some initial discomfort, I find it to be relatively comfortable. During the day, I often forget that I have it on. It is significantly less visible than my CB6ks. The "magic lock" helps significantly. I sometimes feel the ring pushing up into my taint when I sit in some types of seating, like my car. I can usually move and compensate.

I've exercised in the HT and find that it is more comfortable than the cb6ks in both body weight exercises like squats, planks, etc. and riding my exercycle.

At night I find that the HT will pull on my balls if I have a moderately full bladder, not just if I'm having "morning wood."

It does a very good job of controlling erections. It squeezes my penis but doesn't have the same crushing sensation on my balls that I have with my cb6ks.

Putting it on is much easier--only three pieces: tube, ring and lock. The cb series is like making a watch. Although putting my junk through the ring is a task take with some care so as not to hurt myself. My testes seem to know that I'm going to put them "through the hoop" and try to hide. But I think that they will get used to it as time goes on.

My cock sometimes feels like it is getting slightly twisted in the tube. When that happens, urinating isn't something that you want to do standing up as the stream goes off at an odd angle or two and you get dribbling. I've also noticed that I may need to twist the ring as it will sometimes rotate through the day. This tendency is somewhat surprising considering the design of the ring.

Anyway, I'll continue to wear the HT and let you know what I think.I'd be happy to answer any questions you may have.

No comments:

Post a Comment